Our dimmable LET 75 277V to 12Volts/75Watts lightech electronic low voltage halogen lighting transformer can be dimmed by low cost TRIAC dimmers without producing any acoustic noise, which is a common problem for other electronic transformers. The most compatible dimmers for our low voltage transformers are “trailing edge” or “reverse phase” wall dimmers which are commonly called electronic low voltage dimmers.
Electronic internal resettable short circuit protection. Thermal auto-reset 125C switch.
SHIPPING - We ship in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST/EDT the same day we receive them. Please note that this applies to UPS shipments to US addresses, and only to business days, when UPS is operating.
- Dimensions 20mm x 33 mm x 63 mm
- Weight 3.5 ounces
- Lead wire length 6"
- T 40°C
- Max. ambient temp. 50°C
- Output wire – Blue – 14AWG 200°C
- Input wire – White/Black – 18AWG 150°C
- PC plastic casing UL94V0
- Maximum load 75W
- Minimum load with dimmer 20W
- Input 277V 50/60Hz
- Output at Max. load 11.5V 40 kHz
- Input current at Max. load 0.27A
- Output current at Max. load 6.25A
- Power factor Min. 0.95
- EMC (RFI) EN 55015
- RFI protection compatible with FCC limits
- Harmonics EN 61000
- Immunity EN 61547/61047