Our dimmable LRT 363 12Volts/360Watts lightech electronic low voltage halogen lighting transformer can be dimmed by low cost TRIAC dimmers without producing any acoustic noise, which is a common problem for other electronic transformers. The most compatible dimmers for our low voltage transformers are “trailing edge” or “reverse phase” wall dimmers which are commonly called electronic low voltage dimmers.
Auto-reset electronic short circuit and overload protection. Auto-reset thermal cut-off at 125ºC. 6 fuses on secondary.
SHIPPING - We ship in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST/EDT the same day we receive them. Please note that this applies to UPS shipments to US addresses, and only to business days, when UPS is operating.
• Waterproof potting
• Steel outer casing
• Aluminum inner casing
• Dimmable with standard dimmer
• (LxWxH): 1.7" x 4.72" x 8.27"
• Weight: 35.27ounces/1000 grams
• Max case temp: 90ºC
• Max ambient temp: 50ºC
• Output wire - Blue - 16AWG: 200ºC
• Input wire - White/Black - 18AWG: 200ºC
• Grounding wire - Green - 18AWG: 200ºC
• Load: 50-360W
• Input: 120V 50/60Hz
• Output at 360W: 11.7V 30kHz
• Having 6-60 watt class 2 outputs
• Input current at 360W: 3.2A
• Output current at 360W: 5Ax6
• Power factor min: 0.95
• Max. harmonic distortion: 13%